Goods In Transit Insurance

Goods In Transit Insurance

Goods in Transit insurance provides cover for loss or damage to Own Goods and Goods that are in your custody or control for the purpose of transporting.

We can arrange cover for the following:

  • Road Hauliers Association ( RHA )
  • All Risks / Full Responsibility
  • Theft attractive and hazardous goods
  • Cover provided for UK and Continental risks
  • Furniture Removers
  • Household Removers
  • Couriers
  • Own Goods
  • CMR for £250,000 and above
  • One off Transits

Our experienced staff will ensure that we can tailor the policy to meet your specific needs, so you only pay for the cover you need.

Whether you are a Sole Trader or Limited Company, large or small, we will provide you with a dedicated account handler who will always be on hand to discuss policy covers.

For a quote, please complete the form below or call: 03453 304 305

For a quote on Goods In Transit Insurance,
please click here for our online quick quote
form now!